Friday, August 14, 2009

Chore Boys and Such

I've mentioned before that Calvin has become quite the exhibitionist. What I didn't mention is that he's also an excellent little chore boy. He loves sweeping, helping me transfer clothes from the washer to the dryer, and he has single-handedly kept my patio flowers alive all summer. I have a large watering can that he tries to lift but gets frustrated with, so we bought him a mini-can. He will dip it into his wading pool to fill it up, and run back and forth between all of the pots until they're all sufficiently saturated (i.e. drowning). This is a picture I caught one day of him doing his chores.

Today Andy laid down on the couch for a minute, so Calvin ran and grabbed his blankets, and came back to cuddle. I thought it was cute.

No comments: