Saturday, June 21, 2008

2nd Anniversary



Today is our second wedding anniversary. Time goes so fast and so slow all at the same time. Andy's parents were kind enough to babysit for us so we could go out on a real date. We all went out to lunch and to the pool, and then we came home and left them behind while Andy and I went to Melting Pot. I'm usually all about the chocolate fondue at the end, but they have this new Caribbean spin on the main course that stole the show this time. He also gave me a gift of box seat Les Miserables tickets for August. I'm VERY excited!

We were watching The Soup the other night and they cameoed a reporter named Harry Balzer (his real name) who was talking about hot dogs. Andy slapped his knees and laughed like a 12 year old. Of course there are times like this that I wonder how we ever got together, but most of the time I adore him so completely I can't imagine life without him. I guess that's what marriage is all about. Being driven batty crazy by the man who hurts your head and makes you happy all at the same time. Andy, thanks for two great years. You are the best decision I've ever made.