Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our Trip So Far...

Last Wednesday Calvin and I flew into Utah for my sister's baby shower, my brother's high school graduation, and to visit my parents before they move to Israel in three weeks. We are staying through the end of May and just enjoying the extra time with family and celebrating my unemployment. Here are a few shots of the fun so far.

Calvin stole Maria's princess hat.

Calvin hasn't been feeling well since we got here, so Carrie dressed in a bathing suit and took him in the big jetted tub. He LOVED the bubbles!

Calvin loves being outside playing with his cousins and aunts and uncles.

Jesse with Aby in the bowl.

Maria, Aby, and Aysha in the cute pink matching dresses that Andy and I got them.

Aby and Calvin cuddling with Grandma.

Calvin loves the riding lawn mower. Jesse loads him on and drives him around the yard.

Calvin playing on the trampoline with Auntie Ruthie.

My parent's super fun back yard. The front part is set up for kids, and the back part of the yard is a pasture for Sailor the horse.

Calvin looking cute in his monkey outfit, all ready for the shower.