Sunday, December 23, 2007

Pro Photographers, Watch Out!




When my family was here they all had amazing cameras and took such artistic photos. David, Mariah, and MaryRuth all took such great pictures that made me feel inferior and uncivilized (all of the pics I've posted below from their time here were taken by my brother David). Andy had been researching a camera for several months that he has really wanted, but we couldn't justify buying. When I whined about our camera, he went online and the price had dropped significantly, so we bought it. We figured the boy is only going to be this size once. The clarity is amazing, and we love our new Nikon D40 (Look at how clear these are compared to the Santa pictures below taken with our old camera). I still need to work on the artistic part, but at least now we have the camera.