Monday, August 20, 2012

Fashionista

I don't know where she got it, but Autumn is into all things girly and princessy. She changes her clothes at least a dozen times a day and tries clopping around the house in little princess shoes with heels. Here's an example of one of her outfits:

Also, there's a story behind this Dora dress. She found it at Target in Seattle and fell in love with it. I offered her 20 other dresses instead because I thought it was ugly, but she wouldn't take any of them. When that didn't work, I told her no dress and started to drag her out of the store. She is usually so easy going and good-natured, so we weren't quite sure how to deal with it when she held onto the dress with tight little fists and screamed as we tried to pull her away. As any self-respecting sucker would do, we ended up buying the dress. She wears it more than almost anything else.


Swimming goggle fashion. What can I say, she is very versatile.
8/10 and 8/17

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh how I love this kid! She's quirky and adorable just like her mommy (is/was). LOVE IT!