Thursday, May 30, 2013

Quiet Time

Remember that chair we were sitting on yesterday at Costco? Today Andy surprised me and went back to get it. I was telling him a few days ago about my plans to move some furniture around so that I'd have somewhere comfortable to sit when I'm up with the baby at night. He decided that this chair would be just right.

The kids immediately claimed it. They grabbed their blankets, sippy cups, and the tv remote, and made themselves at home.

I adore my kids. Even when they're horrible pains and I want to run away, I still think they're the cutest things ever. Lately, my favorite thing about them is watching them become the best of friends. They will play for hours together, laughing at each others' jokes, chasing each other around the house and yard, and even cuddling when they need a few minutes of rest.
5/4/13

No comments: