Friday, November 21, 2008

Triple the Fun

Calvin has had a very rough week. His parents have been very busy, which means he has been extremely neglected. We keep promising to make it up to him once this week is over, but I feel sad watching him playing all alone with a forlorn, lonely expression on his face, or following us around the house, arms outstretched, crying for a little attention.

In an attempt to make it up to him the other night, I tried to think of all the naughty fun we could have. We ended up turning on Tivo to Make Way for Noddy, eating ice cream, and putting Mickey Mouse stickers all over our bodies. You can't tell by the pictures, but we had a lot of fun. He adores Noddy, thought the stickers on his forehead were hilarious, and alternated between eating the ice cream and smearing it on the floor and his clothes. He's such a sweet little boy who is so patient with me. I can't believe how lucky I am to be his mom.