Friday, March 22, 2013

New Haircuts

 Calvin in the silver airplane

 Autumn in the pink car

 Looking cute with their balloons, suckers, and new looks from Cookie Cutters.

Update: I forgot to mention the best part of the day. Cookie Cutters is about 30 minutes from our house, and it's right next to a Texas Roadhouse, so we usually wait until Andy's in town and then make a trip of it and eat after haircuts. Today when we finished eating and went back to the car, Andy and I both opened the back doors at the same time to put the kids in. It was really windy outside, and the wind tunnel we created sucked the balloons right out. I grabbed one of them right away, but the other one took off. I ran after it, but Andy is faster, and he told me to go back to the car and he would get it. I watched him chase this crazy, erratic balloon all over the parking lot (it had a weight on the bottom, thank goodness!). People were watching and laughing. I was laughing. Andy was leaping and lunging and sprinting after this stupid balloon as the wind kept whipping it all over the place. I didn't think he would ever catch it, but he did. It was so funny to watch, but I was super in love with him afterward. He always goes to great lengths to make sure the kids are happy. I adore that about him.

No comments: