Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Today was a beautiful, warm and sunny day. The perfect day to celebrate Easter. I love Easter, it's one of my favorite holidays - it's all about hope, second chances, and new beginnings. We went to church with my sister because they blessed their baby girl, Miriam.

Our family and my brother-in-law Jared's family. Calvin is screaming because he rolled down two carpeted stairs and some random man picked him up. It wasn't a pain cry, it was an "I feel sorry for myself" cry that lasted much too long.

My sister's cute family. Alicia, Jared, Miriam, Aysha, Maria, and Aby who is wearing a tiara because it's her 2nd birthday.

After church we had a luncheon with the two families, and opened presents for Aby's birthday.

Our visit from the Easter bunny.

He loved his new train for his train set, fuzzy little Easter wind-up toys, and his bathtub crayons. It was a good day all around.