Things I love about Calvin right now:
- When Andy or I start to walk away from the boy and he's not done with us, he yells in a pleading voice, "wait! stop!"
- He loves to ask himself questions. Like if he knows a balloon is red, he'll say, "blue balloon?" and then answer "nooooo". "Yellow balloon?", "nooooo". He'll go through several before saying "red balloon?" and then get excited when he yells "yes!"
- When we play the high five game (give me five, up high, down low... too slow!) he laughs until he drools.
- He loves to dance. He has some funky little moves that are hilarious. He rolls his shoulders and stoops low and does a moon walk type thing. His dad actually has rhythm, so I'm pretty sure he dances like me. It's so funny to watch him do it whenever the mood strikes, whether he's at home or in public.
- He loves to fly around the house and tell us he's a butterfly.
- Whenever he does something he's proud of he says "great job!" Once when he accomplished something he was working on, I said "good job, Calvin!" and he said, "no, GREAT job!"
- Whenever he's telling someone goodbye he always blows kisses. He has started doing it when he's playing with his dad and doesn't want me. He'll say "bye mommy!" and blow me a kiss. He spreads his fingers really wide, and kisses the palm of his hand.