Friday, February 1, 2008

A Few Pictures That Make Me Happy

Carrie and Calvin - BFF's. I'm so happy they like each other so much.



I love these ones because Calvin is the most restless baby I've seen. He's always trying to climb or push or squirm his way into fun places. He loves being upside down and sideways. We always know he's happy when he has an intense look on his face and drool stringing down the front of his shirt. He's already so curious - I can't wait to see what he'll get into once he can crawl!

This picture makes me happy because you always hope the man you marry will be a good father, but I've been pleasantly surprised at just how great Andy is with the baby. He has never once tried to get out of playing "tummy time" or changing a diaper. Someday I hope Calvin will realize how lucky he is to have such a great dad.