Wednesday, December 24, 2008

...and More Snow

I'm sorry if you're tired of hearing about snow, but when you can't go anywhere because there's a foot of it outside and the roads are icy death traps, there's not much else to tell. I shot a few more pictures today, and these were my favorites:

Look how deep it is on our back deck.

Calvin was watching his dad out the back window, and every time Andy would throw a shovel of snow over the rail, Calvin would laugh and laugh.

Bonding.

I finally got him ready and let him go out for a couple of minutes. I know you're thinking I'm a negligent mother because he has no coat or gloves, but he was only out for a second. Also, he loves feeling the snow with his fingers, and he can't do that with his mittens. Just look at him concentrating, trying to figure out what this crazy stuff is.

Taking his hat off and throwing it on the ground.

Trying to put his hat back on.

My two rugged outdoors men.