Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Onesie Shots

With Calvin I tried to take a picture of him each month in a one year onesie so I could measure how much he had grown over the year. It didn't really work out as great as I had intended. My sister MaryRuth did something much cooler - she had iron-on numbers for the onesies and she took hers with a stuffed animal, so they were way cuter than mine were, and also you could tell how much the baby had grown because of the comparison to the animal.

A few days ago, I received a fun package in the mail. MaryRuth had found the month milestones in stickers that you can just add to the outfit and then remove when you're done. Besides being so adorable and easy to use, I love that they are so much better than what I did for Calvin. I love them. Thank you MR!

Here's Autumn's first one at zero months old:

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

ooooooh cute!!!!! I love them!!!! And I LOVE the panda! Super cute!!!

I think AM-H is starting to look like Andy??

She's sooooo cute! Can't wait to kiss her... thank goodness for blogs!!