Thursday, February 13, 2014

Preschool Valentine's and Fun with Friends

Nicky's always so happy in the mornings:

Autumn was really excited for her class Valentine's party. She was dressed and ready to go long before it was time for school. She looked like a little sweetheart.

 Treats for her class:
 And teachers:

 Autumn and McKenna showing off the V-day necklaces they made in class:

Her stash:

Her 'stache:

Her favorite thing was the little sticky hand:

Calvin has a little friend in his Kindergarten class named Brianna. She happens to be my cousin Tammy's daughter. I adore Tammy, and she lives 2 minutes away, so I have no idea why we didn't get together sooner. Today Brianna came over in the morning, they played video games, and ran around, and Calvin laughed more than I've ever heard him laugh with a friend. They were like peas and carrots.

When we went to the bus stop, they made me take lots of pictures and about a dozen videos of them jumping off this green thing. They thought all of it was HILARIOUS. I like her way better than a lot of the kids that come over to play. He seems to as well. 

No comments: