Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Funny Boy

I found these fairy wings at the dollar store a few months ago. I bought them because, hey, you never know when you'll need some fairy wings. When the boy found them a few days ago, Andy was upset at me that once again our little boy is dressing up in girly things and prancing around the house. Whatever. I think he's darling. Especially with his dinosaur camouflage pajamas and butterfly skirt. He asked me to take a picture of him, and did dozens of different poses.

Fun things about Calvin right now:
  • He loves to pretend he's different animals (tiny kitty is my least favorite because it involves him licking my face for cat kisses).
  • He thinks he is HILARIOUS. He tries to make us laugh all day every day. Pretending to laugh at every antic of a three year old gets exhausting.
  • He can dance like a madman. He has all kinds of rhythm and moves. He got his hip action from his father. He loves music.
  • He loves books. He would have us read him stories all day if we would, and tries to read the stories along with us. I'm proud of him for being so smart, and I try not to complain too much that it takes us FOREVER to get through every book we open. His favorite book right now:
He thinks it's called "Valentines No" and he quotes it all day long. Oh-nay. Negative. No way, Jose. Nein, nein, nein, nein.

No comments: