Saturday, June 28, 2008

Family Photos

My sister Mariah was nice enough to do some family photos for us. We went to a beautiful park on a hot day and had a good time fighting a wiggling Calvin while trying to avoid getting other people in the background (all while posing and sucking in, wondering how much longer it's going to take me to lose the stupid baby belly and why I stole my mom's lipstick when it was just too bright for the occasion). After we got the pictures back, we decided we should try again on a day when the sun is not so bright to avoid the glare and squinty eyes. All in all I think we had some turn out well, and I really appreciate Riah's help. In the end Curtis (her husband) came over to entertain Calvin from behind Riah's head, so the last half turned out much better than the first. Here are some of my favorites...