Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew!

All women gush about how they married the perfect man. They can't all be right, but I think it makes them feel better to say so. I, on the other hand, know I married the best of the best, and here's how I know:
  • He makes me laugh all the time.
  • He acts like the most important thing he can do in life is make me happy.
  • He is incredibly intelligent (sometimes it's annoying, but mostly it just comes in handy).
  • He makes wise decisions and thoroughly thinks through everything he does.
  • He is incredibly attractive: the face, the lean, tan, muscular body, the thick dark hair... I could go on.
  • He is so great with our little guy. He never EVER acts too busy to spend time with him.
  • He is sweet and kind and giving.
  • He loves life and trying new things and is supportive of whatever I want to try.
  • He has just enough cynicism and sarcasm to keep life interesting. He swears he's just a realist.
  • He is romantic and poetic and a fantastic kisser.
  • He lets me eat all of the chocolate covered pretzels he got for his birthday.
There's a lot more to celebrate when it comes to Andy, and today we had a great time doing it. Here are the highlights:


Happy Birthday, Andy! I love you!