Wednesday, July 29, 2009

When Mommy Primps...

I know these pictures make it seem like we never dress our kid. I swear we do. He goes through three or four outfits a day, mostly because he loves anything with water and is constantly soaked and in need of a change.

When I get ready for the day, he'll usually stand outside the shower and whine for me to let him in. When I do let him in, he doesn't like the spray and leaves immediately to stand outside the shower again, watching me and whining through the glass. When I put on make-up and blow dry my hair, he begs to get up and this is his favorite spot. He'll sit in the sink with a bit of water running, pulling out everything he can get his hands on to play with, he'll drench it, throw it, and then look for the next thing. He's always so happy in the sink though, so we continue to do it day after day.

No comments: