We can't believe how quickly the time is going. I know I always say that, but it becomes more true every day. You continue to change and grow and we watch in wonder as you explore the world around you. Here are a few of the things that you've accomplished this month:
- A few days ago, you rolled over for the first time, and now you're doing it like a champ. You roll from your back to your stomach and your stomach to your back any time we lay you down. You seem VERY pleased with your accomplishments - and so are we!
- You are now sleeping in your crib. You still don't like it and you cry a lot, but you're gradually getting used to it. We know it's scary being in a room by yourself after sleeping with mom and dad for so long, but we know eventually you will appreciate it.
- You talk so often. You say mama (though you don't know that's me yet) and lots of goo's and gaa's and owww's and so forth. It is so much fun to listen.
- In the last month, you have become a very happy and talkative baby. In public places you will stare at people until they notice you, and then give them a huge smile. You are a shameless flirt!
- You are already wearing some of your 6 month clothes. You have grown so much.
- You refuse to fall to sleep if there is anything going on around you. You'll cry because you're so tired, but you want to watch and listen to everything. It's as if you don't want to miss a thing.
- You continue to captivate our hearts. We have always loved you, but every day we fall in love all over again. We are continually charmed and enamoured by your bubbly and fun little personality.
We are so happy that four months ago today you came to live in our home. We love you, Calvin!