Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tagged

So, apparently when you get "Tagged" it means you answer all of the same questions as the person who tagged you. Since my sister thought it was a good idea to tag me on her blog, I will answer her questions. JUST THIS ONCE. I'm supposed to Tag someone else, but I don't really hang with blogging people, so just enjoy this intrusive look into my head.


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

  • Living in Jerusalem with my family
  • Sophomore year of college
  • Winter trip to Italy with a group of friends
  • My sister Ruthie got married
  • Who knows what else? That was so long ago!

5 things on my to do list:

  • Renew my Passport
  • Finish decorating the nursery
  • Organize my work inbox (I have 3582 emails - I haven't organized it since leaving on maternity leave 5 months ago)
  • Put up baseboards in the kitchen
  • Mop the Floor

5 snacks I enjoy:

  • Brownies
  • Strawberry-Banana-Pineapple Smoothies
  • Carrie's Concoctions
  • Fondue
  • Sorbet

5 places I've lived:

  • Jersualem (Study abroad)
  • Berlin (Mission)
  • Northern VA (Home for the last 3.5 years)
  • Provo/Orem, UT (Home in my heart)

5 things I would do if I became a Billionaire:

  • Pay off our house
  • Pay off my parent's/siblings/in-laws homes
  • Donate to Charity
  • Andy and I would quit our jobs and write the novels we always talk about writing
  • TRAVEL

5 bad habits:

  • Eating too much sugar
  • Putting off exercising until tomorrow
  • Procrastinating
  • Being negative
  • Road Rage (I learned it from Andy)

5 jobs I've had:

  • Cook/Waitress - Ricardo's Mexican Restaurant
  • Media Lab Expert - BYU McKay Building
  • Deli Isle Stocker - Macey's Sack-N'-Save
  • Certification Database Peon and Manager - Novell, Inc.
  • Admin, PM, Account Manager - SBS


5 things people don't know about me:

  • I ran track in high school and won several meets for the 1600, 400, and 4X400. Running was my thing since the rest of my family was amazing at sports and I was just okay.
  • I wish I had been brave enough to try dancing as a child. I always envy dancers. As an adult I have taken clogging, salsa, belly dancing, and ballroom. I wish I had gotten an earlier start.
  • The best pet I ever had was a huge iguana named Ike. I would let him run around my bedroom, and sometimes the whole house. He would climb the bricks on the fireplace and hang from the top of the wall. When I let him play in the grass, he would sometimes escape through the gaps in the chain link, and I still can't figure out how he fit. He was the best pet ever. Just recently my mom told me that she thought he was skeevy and hated when I let him run around the house because they are such big carriers of salmonilla. I cried for a week when we died.
  • I would give anything to have a small cute face with high cheekbones so that I could have a pixie haircut and dark brown hair.
  • I'm terrified of heights. Even step ladders make me very nervous.