5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Living in Jerusalem with my family
- Sophomore year of college
- Winter trip to Italy with a group of friends
- My sister Ruthie got married
- Who knows what else? That was so long ago!
5 things on my to do list:
- Renew my Passport
- Finish decorating the nursery
- Organize my work inbox (I have 3582 emails - I haven't organized it since leaving on maternity leave 5 months ago)
- Put up baseboards in the kitchen
- Mop the Floor
5 snacks I enjoy:
- Strawberry-Banana-Pineapple Smoothies
- Carrie's Concoctions
5 places I've lived:
- Jersualem (Study abroad)
- Berlin (Mission)
- Northern VA (Home for the last 3.5 years)
- Provo/Orem, UT (Home in my heart)
5 things I would do if I became a Billionaire:
- Pay off our house
- Pay off my parent's/siblings/in-laws homes
- Donate to Charity
- Andy and I would quit our jobs and write the novels we always talk about writing
5 bad habits:
- Eating too much sugar
- Putting off exercising until tomorrow
- Being negative
- Road Rage (I learned it from Andy)
5 jobs I've had:
- Cook/Waitress - Ricardo's Mexican Restaurant
- Media Lab Expert - BYU McKay Building
- Deli Isle Stocker - Macey's Sack-N'-Save
- Certification Database Peon and Manager - Novell, Inc.
- Admin, PM, Account Manager - SBS
5 things people don't know about me:
- I ran track in high school and won several meets for the 1600, 400, and 4X400. Running was my thing since the rest of my family was amazing at sports and I was just okay.
- I wish I had been brave enough to try dancing as a child. I always envy dancers. As an adult I have taken clogging, salsa, belly dancing, and ballroom. I wish I had gotten an earlier start.
- The best pet I ever had was a huge iguana named Ike. I would let him run around my bedroom, and sometimes the whole house. He would climb the bricks on the fireplace and hang from the top of the wall. When I let him play in the grass, he would sometimes escape through the gaps in the chain link, and I still can't figure out how he fit. He was the best pet ever. Just recently my mom told me that she thought he was skeevy and hated when I let him run around the house because they are such big carriers of salmonilla. I cried for a week when we died.
- I would give anything to have a small cute face with high cheekbones so that I could have a pixie haircut and dark brown hair.
- I'm terrified of heights. Even step ladders make me very nervous.