Thursday, March 13, 2008

Rock Band

I would venture to say that Rock Band is one of the best inventions of all time. And now that we own a Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, an X-box, a Game Cube, a Wii, and a PS3 I would say that I am a semi-reliable expert in this area. I'm not a gamer at all as Andy will tell you. I don't hate games, I'd just usually rather be doing other things. Rock Band, however, is fantastic. You set up your own band members - we are Max, Emmy, and Ginger. Max is ultra sexy with a tight white wife-beater stretched over his massive biceps and spikey white hair towering over his perfectly chiseled facial features, while I opted for a denim mini-skirt and bright green dreds.
But the fun really gets started when your band goes on tour. We try to mix things up from time to time, but ultimately we each know our place: Andy on drums, Carrie on guitar, and I happen to be the lead singer. The best part is I couldn't carry a tune if my life depended on it, but I can get a perfect score just by staying with the rhythm and being able to read. I suck on the instruments. We have only had it for about a week, and we essentially neglect the boy when we play, but it is a lot more fun than any of us could have imagined. I highly recommend trying it out. Come to our place if you'd like - we totally need a bass player.

Carrie jamming hardcore, multi-tasking with our own little groupie.

Andy is our bad-A drummer. They say all girls are into musicians and rockers, but this is the first time I've been into that. He's honestly kind of sexy when he gets his groove on.