Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Little Musician

This video is for those of you who are bored enough to watch 2 minutes of Calvin banging on pots and pans... I think it's funny and adorable, as will his grandparents, but the rest of you may just roll your eyes.

My mother informed me the other day that I've become one of those mothers. When I asked what "those" meant, she said I took a million pictures of every little second to share it with anyone who would listen. It's probably true, but let's be honest, when you have ONE kid, you've still got time on your hands. My mom has eight kids, which means she was one of those mothers for the first two, but for the other six very few pictures exist because she was just trying to survive from one day to the next. Oh yeah, and she liked the first two best (chew on that lesser loved younger siblings).

I'm sure as we add to our family, they will be less and less impressive compared to Calvin, and therefore have fewer and fewer photos to document their childhood. Until then, I will enjoy being one of those mothers who posts videos of mundane daily activities for anyone who will listen.