Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fat Lip, New 'Do

This picture was taken as a pre-haircut picture since Andy has been bugging me for weeks to trim Calvin's hair. I think I give a decent haircut, but going after a moving target is a whole new game altogether. I'll post pictures tomorrow since Calvin wasn't in a good mood tonight.

Early today, he tripped and fell against the coffee table, cutting his upper gums with his teeth. He bled and cried, but then was happy the rest of the day. Tonight after his haircut I gave him a bath, and somehow in two seconds of movement, he slipped and smashed his mouth against the tub, giving himself a fat lip. Yes, we feel like abusive parents, but I honestly don't know how you're supposed to keep up with the fast, slippery little buggers. Hair looks cute, mouth looks sad.