Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Break for Mommy and Daddy

Today Andy's parents came down to play with Calvin so that we could get some projects done. It's so great when they're around because Calvin loves them as much as they love him. I'm not sure how long their knees and backs are going to last though with as much as they have to stoop over to walk him around the house and yard (I know mine are about to give). We ate a lot, tried out the Wii Fit, and then Andy and I were able to finish some work we've been dying to do.

The best part of the day was that they watched him while Andy and I went to see the new Batman movie. It was a very stressful movie. Very dark and creepy, but definitely worth it. I've decided the one thing better than a man who can make you laugh is one who believes in a great cause and will do anything to defend it. As much as I love me some Christian though, Heath stole the show.

Thanks Dick and Hazel!