Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Special Delivery!

We had everything ready for new passports months ago, but finally last week Andy had some time (both parents have to appear in person when applying for a minor), so we went to the post office to submit our forms. We went on Monday, and they arrived in the mail today. I can't believe how fast they got here. It was very exciting to open them up - I've been itching to go somewhere fun on vacation very soon (I'm voting Greece!). Australia is on hold for now since our company was bought out, but someday we'll make it happen.

The one issue was that when we got to the PO, they said my picture had been taken too closely and had to be retaken. Since I still had the final remnants of my rash, it will be immortalized forever. Or at least the next ten years.